RevKids meets Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m. (worship). RevKids meets during the adult worship time for ages zero through fourth grade. At fifth grade, students join the adults in the worship center and on Wed. nights join the youth group.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the classes divided? – Yes! Older RevKids worship (music)and lesson together and then split into two groups for games and craft time.
- How do we check-in? – You can pre-register the first time by clicking here Once you are in the system, check-in is a quick, secure and easy process by printing labels for children and for parents to keep on Sundays.
- Am I required to check-in my kids? – If they are attending RevKids, yes, you must check-in. We do not require your kids to attend RevKids, but if they are below fourth grade, we HIGHLY recommend it. Our adult teaching time is designed for adults and older students with mature topics.
- Is my child safe? – Yes! Once your child is checked in and released to our volunteers and RevKids team, all exterior doors are locked with security access only once check-in is complete and service begins. If you are needed with your child, see number seven below.
- Where is it located? – When you approach the church building, RevKids will be in the, white metal building to the left of the worship auditorium.
- What if my child has allergies or special needs? – We are prepared! Allergies and special needs for your child are listed on the check in label. We specifically monitor foods and activities to attend to these needs.
- How am I notified if there is a need? – When you check in, a cell phone number is provided by the parent. We will text you during the service if there is a need for you to come to the RevKids area, or an usher or greeter will notify you in person.